Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: $49.94
Are you a beginner in building circuit design
Breadboard is ideal for a beginner to learn in building the circuitry. The breadboard does not require soldering to make connections. Sometimes, it is called as solderless breadboard. You can just experiment with your circuit design by plug in the components without any soldering. Thus, this breadboard and the components are reusable, you can modify your circuit easily without any hesitation. With this feature, it is suitable for beginners like students to build the prototype on the breadboard in order to test the circuit design.
This is a miniature breadboard for electronics project prototyping. The size of the breadboard is only 35mm x 42mm, you may consider the medium size breadboard which is more commonly used.
Note: We carry the breadboard jumper wire kit (140 pcs), comes pre-cut, stripped and bent at both ends of the wire. There are various length catering for different lengths for breadboard. Check it out here.
- Mini size breadboard
- Color: Red
- Can be stack with same model breadboard to form bigger breadboard
- Total of 170 holes
- 34 Groups of 5 connected terminals
- Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit
- Each unit will accept transistors, diodes, LEDs, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- No soldering required
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily
- Similar prototyping printed circuit boards
- An invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R&D or university lab
- Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter.
- Double-sided tape on bottom side
- Standard 2.54mm (0.1") spacing between two holes
- Dimension: 35 x 42 x 10mm
- 1 x Breadboard Mini (35mmx42mm) - Red