Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: $50.56
We understand that kids need some motivation in learning computational skills. They need something not too hard to get started but it is able to draw their attention to explore further.
Inspired by the team manager of Ikedo Kogeki who is also a father of 2 teenaged sons - how he assisted his sons to find their interest and talent in Sumo Robots, we decided to work together to bring down the barrier for students who want to learn how to build a Sumo Robot.
The Ikedo Mini Sumo Robot Starter Kit is an affordable, well-engineered, robot construction kit compliance with international games standard. The 10cm x 10cm robot size is designed for 500g Mini Sumo Robot competitions. It is the best option in its class for beginners who do not know where to start. It comes with step-by-step, beginner-friendly user guide and sample codes for them to learn computer coding and robotics while playing.
The robot is also upgradable e.g.: upgrade to a more powerful motor, wider and sticky silicone wheel or even changing the lower plastic base into a copper base. You can consider the Pro version if you are a serious warrior and have more budget to spend. Otherwise, this beginner-friendly version is good enough to conquer your opponents!
- Size: 10cm x 10cm
- Weight: 150gram
- Chassis color: black
- Chassis material: PLA (3D printed)
- Battery: 7.4V 450mAh LiPo rechargeable battery
- 3 x opponent sensors (Range: 50cm adjustable)
- 2 x edge sensor (underneath)
- 2 x 6V DC motors (600rpm, 0.065kg.cm)
- Arduino Nano/Uno compatible (Powered by ATmega328P)
- CH340C based USB to serial converter
- Auto and manual control mode (RC transmitter and receiver sold separately).
- On-board start button and port for external start module (Not included).
- LED status indicator for power, motor, opponent sensors and start button.
- Programmable LED, 3-ways DIP switch, potentiometer and piezo buzzer.
- Port for RC servo.
- Arduino IDE compatible
- 1 x Maker Mini Sumo Controller
- 3 x Maker Object Sensor (opponent)
- 2 x Maker Reflectance Sensor (edge)
- 2 x 600RPM 6V DC Micro Metal Gearmotor
- 2 x Motor Bracket
- 2 x Mini Wheel 34x7mm
- 1 x 7.4V 450mAh LiPo Battery
- 1 x Mini Sumo Robot Chassis (Main)
- 1 x Mini Sumo Robot Chassis (Bottom)
- 1 x JST LiPo Battery Wire Extension
- 1 x 2561 3Ways Connector Extension Wire
- 8 x M3x6 Self Tapping Scew (Black)
- 4 x M2.5x10 Bolt for Motor Bracket
- 4 x M2.5 Nut for Motor Bracket
- 1 x Philip Screwdriver